Our vision for the Brook Avenue site
Welcome to the consultation website of our proposals for the Brook Avenue site
Barratt London and Transport for London (TfL) have formed a partnership to help deliver a mixed-use scheme, adjacent to Wembley Park station, off Brook Avenue.
The scheme will provide much needed new and affordable homes. Alongside significant public realm improvements and the re-provision of workspace for TfL staff.
TfL owns the land between the railway tracks to the north and Brook Avenue to the south. The existing site comprises office space for TfL staff and car parking for staff and public. It is located within the Wembley Area Action Plan and earmarked for development within the emerging Brent Local Plan.
Barratt London is a market-leading residential developer with just under 40 years’ experience delivering high-quality homes in the capital. They have an extensive portfolio of developments across London, from state-of-the-art penthouses in the City to complex mixed-use regeneration schemes in Hendon.
Above all else, Barratt London is committed to providing an unbeatable customer experience, delivering exceptional homes for all Londoners. This means they put customers at the forefront of everything they do – from design, through construction, to sales, completion and beyond.
As one of London's largest landowners, TfL has been tasked by the Mayor of London with delivering 10,000 new homes.
TfL seeks to ensure proposals create healthy places for people to live, work and travel through. TfL reinvests any profit from development back into the transport network to keep London moving.
- Our proposals will deliver around 450 new homes.
- The scheme will provide 50 per cent affordable housing by habitable room.
- All homes will be of a high-quality in a key location and close to trains and buses.
- The proposed development will provide range of homes including one, two and three bedroom units.
- These homes will be designed in accordance or exceeding the London local plan space recommendations.
- Enhanced walking route linking Brook Avenue to Olympic Way through the provision of wide pavements.
- The walk along Brook Avenue will be animated by small play features.
- Residents from the proposed development will benefit from open, central landscaping to accommodate: varied play-provision, green space, diverse planting and seating.
- Our development supports the Mayor’s ambition to re-develop car parks to help provide much needed new homes, relieve congestion and improve air-quality.
- Our proposals will provide Blue Badge parking for residents and the public, alongside parking for TfL staff. This is necessary as staff need to travel to work before the tube opens to the public.
Barratt London and TfL will be holding two public exhibitions, the details of both of these can be found below:
Dates for first exhibition
Wednesday 29th January: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Thursday 30th January: 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Dates for second exhibition
Tuesday 25th February: 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday 26th February: 4:00pm to 8:00pm
NCP Wembley Park
Car Park, Brook Avenue
Wembley HA9 9AA
Barratt London and TfL are committed to working with local residents, businesses and the wider community to deliver a scheme with real and lasting benefits. We value your feedback as part of our on-going consultation.Fill out a feedback form